Foursquare and Me

Don't have idea why I'm so addicted with foursquare. It's so fun! Checked-in here, checked-in there and gaining some badges and points, that's all. Actually, nothing positive advantages from it except marked specific location and collecting badges. Even we need to spend charge to make internet connection. But somehow, this badges makes me curious. Here below my foursquare badges collection (I hope, the foursquare owner will provide goods from points replacement or badges - an iPad is a good start :)





















































































Newbie
This is everyone first badge. I was unlocking this badge when I checked-in at BLK Cijantung on June 11, 2011.
Adventurer
After checked into 10 different places, foursquare gave this badge to me. I was at Sierra Cafe & Lounge in Bandung on June 16, 2011 when I had this badge.
Explorer
25 different places to checked-in and this badge is mine. I was at Arena Pekan Raya Jakarta on June 19, 2011 when unlocking it.
Photogenic
I was unlocking this badge after I checked-in at Gramedia Matraman on July 17, 2011. This badge dropped when you found 3 places with a photobooth.
Superstar
The Superstar badge was unlocked when everyone has checked into 50 different venues. I had this July 24, 2011 at Dipo travel when I was in Padang.
Super User
To gain this badge, you need to check-ins 30 places in a month! This means a marked place per day. This badge revealed when I was at Ayam Penyet Pemuda Semarang in Pekanbaru on July 24, 2011.
Bender
4+ nights in a row and I had this badge. I unlocked it on July 26, 2011 at Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM) in Palembang.
JetSetter
5 different airports check-in, and this badge is yours. I was at Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM) in Palembang on July 26, 2011 after my flight from Pekanbaru airport.
Local
I had this badge when I checked-in the same place for 3x in a week. I unlocking it on August 30, 2011 at my sister's house at Villa Besakih Puri Gading in Bekasi, Jawa Barat.
Crunked
Weird badge name but I got it after I checked-in 4 places in one night. I was at Tol Cikampek - Ruas Jati Bening Cawang on August 31, 2011.
Swimmies
Need to check-in 5x near the water. Where is near the water in Jakarta?
Update: I got this badge when I was at Kuta, Bali island on Fri Oct 21, 2011.
Jobs
There's no relation between this badge and your office. This badge actually proud to Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple inc. 3 Apple Store checkins, and this badge is yours.
Update: Finally, this badge revealed when I was at iBox Apple Store, Gandaria City on Sunday Oct 23, 2011.
Ziggy's Wagon
Lunch, dinner or just having snack out-there, don't forget to checked-ins on places signed with food truck pictures. 3 times marked for this badge.
Update: Finally, this badge unclocked when I was at RM Seafood 99 Condet on Nov 10, 2011
Swarm
Checked-in on a place that has marked by other 50+ peoples at the same time is also not an easy jobs. I'd tried several places like Taman Buah Mekarsari, Airports & others super-malls (Cilandak Town Square & Pacific Place) both had failed. My last target is Ancol, just wish me luck to get it.
Update: Suddenly, I got this badge when I entered Soekarno Hatta International Airport on Nov 10, 2011. I found 61 peoples checked in at the same time :)
Overshare
It's all need 10+ checkins in 12 hours. It's mean at least 1 check-in per hour.
Update: Well after shouting 10+ in a day, this badge finally mine! I was unlocking it when I check-in on Macet Semanggi arah Senayan at November 20, 2011. Kinda weird venues name right? I don't fuckin' care heh...
Pizzaiolo
20 different pizza store to cover up this badge. I'm not a pizza connoisseur, but I'm ready to start :)
Update: After last of 5th check-ins at Pizza Hut Kampung Melayu on November 24, 2011, I'd covered up this badge.
Great Outdoors
Checkin 7 times to locations categorized as "Parks and Outdoors" or a subcategory. 7 times for me means 7 years to achieve this badge :)
Update: After check-in at several parks, finally I got this badge. I unlocked it at Manggala Wanabakti Pond and Park (Jakarta) at December 3, 2011.
Warhol
10 different galleries check-ins to have this badge.
Update: Got this badge when I visit Pusat Kerajinan Gerabah Banyumulek, Lombok on December 24, 2011
I'm on a boat!
To get this badge, you need to 3x marking on a boat sign places on foursquare.
Update: Finally revealed this badge after checking-in at Pelabuhan Bangsal, Lombok island on December 26, 2011
School Night
Checking-in on a school after 3 AM and before 6 AM. Get ready for being a burglar.
Update: I got this badge when I check-in Jayakarta Hotels And Resorts Lombok in Lombok at 4.20 AM on December 27, 2011.


That's my 20 badges after all. And I still looking for another below visible badges:













































16 Candles
5x birthday shout-outs containing special words like "Happy Birthday" to reveal this badge.
Douchebag
I don't know where the hell in Indonesia have this place. Anyone know? Tell me :)
Gym Rat
Sounds hard for me to checked-in 10x in one month on gym places. But it challenge me!
Don't Stop Believin'
Checked-in on 3 karaoke places in a month to have this badge. Interesting!
Zoetrope
Only 10 theaters check-in to get this badge. Easy (theoritically)...
Player Please!
It's quite hard to checking-in with 3 members of the opposite sex. I think this my last badge to get :(
Babysitter
10 checkins on playground circuit. Well, I'd like to try...
Super Mayor
Having 10 mayorships at once is not easy for me. At least I'm not a member which often to checked-in the same place without any reason. But I still try to have this badge.
Animal House
Checked-in on 3 place that marked as college student basecamp. Even I had already graduated, well I can checked-in on some of the venues there... (someday)
Ski Bum
Ski area in Jakarta? Yeah, lots of it! But listen, it need to checked-in 7x in a week. It means 1x per day. Almost impossible for me :)


There are exactly total of 35 active badges available on foursquare. And here below the rest of 5 badges that's not visible for me to check-in :( (since it's so far far far far away)

























Trainspotter
Driving around San Fransisco... What? San Fransisco? Forget it!
Brooklyn 4 Life
25+ checkins in... New York? Impossible!
Far Far Away
Don't ever think that you have to checking-in thousands of km between but checked-in on 59th street in Manhattan is absolutely no way for me!
Gossip Girl
It's stated that this badge can only get at certain marked venues in New York or San Fransisco. What a badge!
Socialite
Just the same badge with Gossip Girl :(


So, how about you, guys?

Labels: , , ,


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...